POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GUIExt Interface for non C based compilers : GUIExt Interface for non C based compilers Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  GUIExt Interface for non C based compilers
From: Christopher Fairbairn
Date: 24 Jan 1999 03:32:20
Message: <36aada94.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am wondering if any one has examples of how to use the GUIExt interface
for programming languages other than C.

I am programming in Delphi (Object Pascal) and I would like to be able to
use the GUIExt Interface in a program I am producing. The only problem is
the source code for the GUIExt Example is in a language I don't know that
well and that is the only docs for the interface :-)

Would some one be able to help me understand the GUIExt interface so I can
make an interface to it for Delphi?

Once I do get an interface together I'm going to create a non visual
component for Delphi so that programmer's writting in Delphi can produce a
working interface to POVRay with two simple clicks of a button but that is
another story.....

Thanks for your help,
Christopher Fairbairn.